We’d like to make it very clear that we do not share or sell your personal information to any third parties.
What information do we collect from people that visit our site?
Note: We never make your email address publicly accessible on our site so as to avoid spam.
How do we use your information?
We usually collect your personal information when you register, sign up for newsletter, make a comment, respond to survey, and surf the website in general. Here’s how we use the information collected:
- To personalize user’s experience
- To improve our website in order to serve you with better site experience
- To send you periodic emails from which you can unsubscribe at any time
- For statistical and other purposes
General Visitor Information
For statistical and other purposes, we try to collect, measure, gather, and record general visitor information like other sites do. These include details like IP address, average session duration, bounce rate, page views per session, browser version, OS, etc.
Without violating your privacy and publicizing your personal details, we own the full right to share these statistical details with third parties and even publish these information in our site or any other for various marketing and commercial purposes.
- Understand and save users’ preferences in the shopping cart
- Keep track of advertisements
- Gather statistical data regarding site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experience
We use third-party advertising companies, mostly Google AdSense, to serve ads when you visit our site. These advertisements are relevant to the content on our site, and we strictly avoid harmful and offensive ads of any sort.
We cannot be held responsible for any offense or harm caused by the ads we display on our site in collaboration with third-party advertising companies. However, if you notify us such cases, we will make all attempts to stop publishing and publicizing such ads on our site.